LAS VEGAS — Grownup A-listers anchor a series of horror-erotica shorts for LadyKiller.television, set for an October premiere.
Each scene parodies a popular, or infamous, horror movie scene with “a hot and steamy twist,” a rep stated. Filmmaker Jeremy Spencer designed and executive made, directed, wrote, scored and acts in each and every episode, “melding two excessive movie genres with each other with explosive benefits.”
Spencer is a musician and writer and the former drummer for tough rock band Five Finger Death Punch.
“I’ve had this concept in my head for a lengthy time, and it was now-or-never in terms of pulling the set off and generating this series take place,” Spencer stated. “When we initial approached the performers about it, I was fired up about the extremely real prospective for this to be a hit — and they had been as fired up as I was to shoot it!”
The initial batch of episodes and featured performers include:
- “The Sexorcist” featuring Tori Black in “a head-spinning function.”
- “The O Ring” once again starring Black as she tangles with Tommy Pistol.
- “1, 2, Eddy’s Cummin’ in U” with Adriana Chechick “reliving a nightmare on her street.”
- “Camp Blood Sex” with Nikki Benz and Reya Sunshine “alone in the woods on the 13th of Friday.”
- “Psych-Ho” characteristics Nicole Aniston, who is disturbed by the proprietor of an odd motel.
- “The Whining” with Abella Danger and Jynx Maze as “spooky twins who invite fans to come and perform with them.”